Worship Unplugged Artists

Worship Unplugged Artists
l-r: Lydia Pace, Paulette Washington, Adam Surfus, Felicia Rives, Collier Starks & Michele Meeks

The Vidio Network presents ...

NOTE: The showcase footage is raw, unedited & unmixed intentionally.
Watch live streaming video from thevidionetwork at livestream.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Felicia Rives - "Here I am to worship"




While Felicia's name may be new to the music industry, it is a name that has already left its mark in the area of praise and worship. Calling herself a “songwriter who is blessed with a voice”, Felicia's heart is to write songs that reveal more and more truths about the Father, regardless of the listener's race or background. “I want to write songs that reveal the love of God to unbelievers and cause them to want to give their hearts to the only Unconditional Lover.” Her diverse musical background enables her to write songs that cross over racial and generational boundaries. Her songs have already received recognition from prestigious songwriting competitions such as VH-1 Song of the Year, Great American song, Songwriter Universe, and The Gospel Music Association.

Felicia started her journey on the praise and worship team at World Changers Church International in College Park, Georgia. While growing in her ministry Felicia has also had the opportunity of using her powerful soprano voice to sing background for artists such as Perry Reid (formally known as “Pebbles”), Fred Hammond, Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Stephen Hurd, Debra Killings, V. Michael McKay, Byron Cage, and Phil Driscoll. She has since grown in her worship ministry and now serves as the Worship Coordinator at Atlanta City Church (North Campus). Under the leadership of Senior Pastor Rick Snow, Felicia directs the choir as well as leads worship on a regular basis.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Felicia,

    After listening to you rehearse those two songs during the rehearsal process, I couldn't get them out of my head.

    Keep writing & worshiping,

    We really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicia,
    I love your voice and I love your presence. I am so amazed at your story and your journey. You are truly a testimony!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I know some of your story, It makes your worship experience so much sweeter to me. I can always join in the presence of God with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicia,

    Truly amazing!!! There is nothing else to say but, truly amazing!!! Thank you.

    Angie Mims

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicia,
    You know that I LOVE you to pieces! I ALWAYS enjoy hearing you sing and you are so professional and I really appreciate that about you. Your music and your voice is so powerful and I can't wait for you to tell your story because it shows the power of "blessing the Lord at all times". I love the fact that your style of worship crosses over and can speak to ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took us there Felicia!! Thats what I enjoy when you lead worship. You take us in the very presence of God. And "THAT IS AWESOME"

    Kingsley.

    ReplyDelete